Sunday 10 October 2021

Product Template (Packaging) Design




My design link

About This Gig

If you are looking for product packaging designproduct label design or 3D mockups then i will be glad to part of the project.


I'm a professional designer with

experience in creating and polishing graphic designs using industry standard

software. e.g Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and other software required to achieve best results.


I am here to help merchants who sell their products in local stores or online stores like, Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Shopify etc. My packaging will perfected your products so they can stand out and ATTRACT NEW AND POTENTIAL BUYERS.

 

I guarantee:

Excellent work

Top-notch graphics quality

Packaging that stands out.

Supportive Communication

 

My offerings are;

   Eye-catching Professional product packaging and label design

   High DPI and source file are provided for your product packaging art work

   Mockups will be delivered as High Resolution Images jpeg and png.

100% unique and quality product packaging design


I WILL DO:

Packaging

Product label

cbd label

Box, pouch or bag

coffee pouch mockup

Product 3D mockup

100% client satisfaction - on time delivery - money back quaranttee

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know