Tuesday 18 May 2021

I will professional photo editor restore old image into digital format


Re-store old image 

Scan image or expose (capture) photos

Thank you for doing this task. Being in a long-distance relationship I only get to see my significant friend. We took photos and with the light source being off, can you lighten the contrast to make it more visible? The frame is a must-keep and mandatory only because it is a special design. Once again, I thank you for your time!

(schnee801)


Final revieww:  everything looks perfect im litterly crying thank you


About This Gig

Thank you for review my gigs!

I will edit photos, retouch or restore old image or damage photo into new digital image, change or remove background.

I have 10+ years professional experience in commercial photography (Photo studio base) and have excellent command in:

Photoshop Services

  • Restore old damage photo
  • Remove of any defects: scratches, stains, cracks, torn, stripes, tears, water mark etc. 
  • Edit retouch wedding or family photos
  • Retouch with realistic perfect skin  
  • Change OR remove background 
  • Contrast/brightness corrections 
  • color enhancement
  • Add or remove person and object
  • Add or remove shadow
  • digitize old black and white damage images


 Please inbox me before ordering, to avoid confusions, order cancellations, and not satisfying results


    I hope my skills will help you to save your old images dear Memories. What are you waiting for? Contact me for best result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know