Tuesday 15 September 2020

Kindle book cover design | Cecilia fights corona

 Cecilia fights Corona

An eye-opening true story about a young family carefully trying to be vigilant about hygiene yet becoming infected with Covid-19. Even their precious Cecilia became ill. Many of us believe that small children are not at risk. However, the Corona Virus can be relentless. This story teaches us that everyone is vulnerable.

My design kindle book cover - Back cover and spine for Amazon 

The review of buyer with Five star rating and $$ tip

My experience with Lehning far exceeded my expectations. She is professional in artistry and in the honesty of trying to provide the best of herself. Lehning is a Master in her field. I recommend her highly....talented, accurate, attention to detail and task oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know